DEM Earth support policy
- You get the version you purchased. Minor updates and bug-fixes can be free, while your support is up to date.
- Major version updates and upgrades are not included in support and are not free.
- A DEM Earth license, includes one years support and service.
- Support is ticket based. If your support is up to date, please make a support Ticket...
- Purchasing additional seats for you account, does not extend your support.
The map loader and high resolution height data are directly linked to your support status. if your support expires, these features will no longer be available to you.
Accounts that are over 2 years out of date support can not be upgraded.
Q: What happens after one year?
A: After one year, premium features may no longer available to your account.
Q: What will it cost to renew my account support.
A: You can see the price of support renewal, in your currency, from here..
Important information about updating Cinema4D and changing numbers (all versions)
Q: What happens if I update C4D, from say, R18 to R19, or R19 ,etc?
- You may have any numbers changed in your account, going from 18->19, 19->20 etc. as long as your support is up to date. Please understand that unless you have a floating license, the previous number will be removed from your account. You make a choice as to which version of C4D you will use the your license with. Unless you have a floating license, you can only work with one number, per license/seat.
- License hopping is not allowed. e.g. If you have been using DEM Earth in R19, and want to change the registered number to another R18 number, you will need to add a seat to you account. If you have a floating license, this is no problem.
- Q: How does a floating license work? The DEM Earth floating license allows you to have your lock number changed at any time, on request. A node locked license is locked to a specific C4D license number.
- Adding Seats is a cost effective way to add licenses to your DEM Earth account. You can add a new seats from here..
NOTE: Major updates, such as the R20 rebuild, are not included in support. Major updates are paid upgrades..
Important (all versions)
Support is not transferable. That means support can only be given to the end client/user, and not (for example) via a re-seller. This is because everything takes much longer to resolve via a middle man. It can be time and energy consuming, when you have a man in the middle, so lets please keep it direct.
Note: Dead, unused or old version accounts may be purged. If an account is out of support, or using an unsupported version, and the account holder does not respond to our support email, the account may be purged and the email address associated with the account will be removed from the mailing list.