- Render all points, at render time. This overrides the object display setting, at render time.
- Points, receive illumination from atmosphere, lights, at render time.
Points, receive shadows, at render time.
Cache On First Frame
- If your point cloud does not change, and you simply animating a camera move, over your point-cloud, you can enable this setting, to speed up rendering. It caches first pre-pass on the first frame of your sequence, so that the following frames no longer need to calculate this pass. This is a big speed boost for rendering big static clouds.
Opacity (point opacity)
- Set the opacity of your points, at render time.
- Gives each point a nice linear falloff, from center its radius to the center * this value..