- an OpenGL graphics card, with min 2 GB of RAM.
- at least 8GB of system RAM.
- WIN 64 bit.
- Windows 7 or greater.
- Cinema4D R14 or greater, 64 bit only.
- All versions of C4D are support, accept Lite(aka cine-ware) Registered student version are supported.
- LAZRender, and the VLS virtual laser scanner work with Cinema4D native render engines. 3rd party render engines are not currently supported.
- The more GPU ram you have the bigger the cloud you can view.
- When it comes to point clouds, you can not have too much RAM. The more the better.