Version 2.46 - Nov 28th 2018.
- Xparticles support is now back in the R20 build.
- Fixed a bug where lazpoint cache would be saved even without a lazpoint object in the scene.oops.
- Fixed an issue causing clipping to behave oddly when a lazpoint child object is inserted under a lazpoint parent.
- Various minor bugfixes and improvements.
Version 2.45 - Nov 13th 2018. (R20+ changes only)
- Massive rendering setup time speedup in the R20 version by threading optimization.
- Fixed a nasty bug that was causing incorrect file structure errors between different versions of C4D.
- R18 version remains at 2.41.
Version 2.41 - Nov 8th 2018.( R18/R19/R20)
- Added Point Cloud Snap. LAZSnap. Enabling 3D snapping lets you use all c4d tools that can snap, on a LAZPoint point cloud, in realtime.
- Added Drag/drop for LAZ,LAS,xyz and pts files. if you drag drop a lidar file into c4d a new LAZPoint object is created a filled with your point cloud.
- Point Cloud scene data is now stored in a separate data file, separated from the scene file. This makes saving the scene, much easier with large point clouds.
- Fixed issues with realtime cloud transform function.
- Added clipping to exports. Exports can be used to cut out blocks, save them and bring them back in. this is super convenient for segmenting large clouds into manageable chunks.
- Added a special Multi Instance shader that can render the color of Multi Instances. Kinda crazy we need that.
- Added support in R20 for for Multi Instances.
- Added clipping.Point size min/max. Lets you define min max sizes viewport and render clipping.
- Fixed : Bounding Box display.
- moved LAZPoint prefs under cinemaplugins.com prefs. All of my plugins prefs will go in here.
- Fixed : prefs->Info Available OGL RAM, now shows the correct value. ( Maxon bug : still WRONG with AMD cards showing zero RAM)
- Fixed : point mode. vertex color tags where broken.
Version 2.28 - Sep 15th 2018.
- Fixed brightness, contrast , gamma ect.
- Added Vis.Min and Vis.Max which replaces the previous Reveal setting. Allowing you to clip by min max index. Rather than just max as before..
Version 2.24 - Sep 12th 2018.
- Major R18 Rebuild in preparation for R20 build.
- Fixed display issues in R19.
- Fixed Issues with clipping.
- improved memory management.
Version 2.14 - Nov 15th 2017.
- Fixed Missing ASC export option.
- Fixed a nasty issue preventing files from loading.
- improved Point mode. it now takes LAZ LOD into account.
- Fixed a couple of issues with XParticle output
- Added new settings to clip points by color (clip.color.min/max)
Version 2.12 - Nov 7th 2017.
- Added Transform Settings (in modify tab) for re-alignment of pointclouds.
- Enhanced color range. Everything just looks better now.
- Added Support for Radial laz/las files. These are rare, but worth supporting.
- Added support for las/laz files which have no bounds set in their header.
- Fixed modify/size/radial mode, which was not doing anything.
- Added OpenGL Memory usage info to LAZPoint prefs.
- Fixed a bug with stopping the VLS scanner from working.
Version 2.08 - Oct 23rd 2017.
- Replaced color modifier with a gradient.
- Lidar classification colors working correctly now..
- if no colors are found, it auto switches to a height gradient.
- Child objects with points, are rendered as points with LAZRender.
- Minor improvements, and settings changed.
- Realtime point selection. (SHIFT+ mouseover + LM)
- Better Xparticle support.
Version 2.05 - Oct 6th 2017.
- VLS scanner added.
- LAS and LAZ export.
- 3D points
- 3D shaded points.
- Improved renderer.
- Complete redesign of interface, for modifying color, size,etc.
- Clipping and quantizing, color and size controls. (all in realtime)
- Many bug-fixes and improvements.