Version 2.28 - Sep 15th 2018.
- Fixed brightness, contrast , gamma ect.
- Added Vis.Min and Vis.Max which replaces the previous Reveal setting. Allowing you to clip by min max index. Rather than just max as before..
Version 2.24 - Sep 12th 2018.
- Major R18 Rebuild in preparation for R20 build.
- Fixed display issues in R19.
- Fixed Issues with clipping.
- improved memory management.
Version 2.14 - Nov 15th 2017.
- Fixed Missing ASC export option.
- Fixed a nasty issue preventing files from loading.
- improved Point mode. it now takes LAZ LOD into account.
- Fixed a couple of issues with XParticle output
- Added new settings to clip points by color (clip.color.min/max)
Version 2.12 - Nov 7th 2017.
- Added Transform Settings (in modify tab) for re-alignment of pointclouds.
- Enhanced color range. Everything just looks better now.
- Added Support for Radial laz/las files. These are rare, but worth supporting.
- Added support for las/laz files which have no bounds set in their header.
- Fixed modify/size/radial mode, which was not doing anything.
- Added OpenGL Memory usage info to LAZPoint prefs.
- Fixed a bug with stopping the VLS scanner from working.
Version 2.08 - Oct 23rd 2017.
- Replaced color modifier with a gradient.
- Lidar classification colors working correctly now..
- if no colors are found, it auto switches to a height gradient.
- Child objects with points, are rendered as points with LAZRender.
- Minor improvements, and settings changed.
- Realtime point selection. (SHIFT+ mouseover + LM)
- Better Xparticle support.
Version 2.05 - Oct 6th 2017.
- VLS scanner added.
- LAS and LAZ export.
- 3D points
- 3D shaded points.
- Improved renderer.
- Complete redesign of interface, for modifying color, size,etc.
- Clipping and quantizing, color and size controls. (all in realtime)
- Many bug-fixes and improvements.