- Firstly, you should Download and Install the demo version of the Cinema4D plugin "LAZPoint 2 for windows"
31 million points.
- Download and Install the LAZPoint demo for Cinema4D.
- Download.. this demo scene (362mb)
- Unpack the scene zip file.
- Drag drop this c4d scene directly into Cinema4D 18 or 19 (or 20 soon) viewport.
- Be amazed.
- Render it in the viewport (Best with some AA)
- Play around with the various settings in the LAZPoint object.
- Maybe buy the plugin ?
Join our GDPR compliant mailing list to keep informed...