Any image,movie or shader.
Sample Width & Height
The Sample size of the shader. Bigger sizes take longer to process.
A convenience function to quickly reduce or increase the size of the sample area. (lower = faster, higher = slower)
Select what you want to use use from the shader result.
Select & Tolerance
- Select which color you want to vectorize from, and how fuzzy(Tolerant) the color match selection should be.
- Low tolerance levels will vectorize colors which are nearer to your color selection.
- Higher tolerance levels will include a wider range of colors.
- i.e. 1% will only vectorize almost exactly your chosen color, but 100% will select everything. So you want a value somewhere in the middle.
- Best is to pick a color, and adjust the tolerance to get what you want.