Start a new topic
Answered

What happened to the 'history' feature in voxygen?

Hi Paul

I just bought Voxygen plugin and I'm trying it out.

In your earlier tutorials of mr. teapot, there was a history button in voxygen>object panel. What happened to that? How do i replicate that same effect like your demo video?

Best Answer

it didnt work with TR. I hope to bring it back at some point, when i can figure out TR.

1 person has this question

Answer

it didnt work with TR. I hope to bring it back at some point, when i can figure out TR.

Can you bring it back in and ignore TR at the moment? TR doesn't work well anyway as far as I know. You didn't mention it has been omitted in your latest release when I made the purchase. There should have been changelist notes or something. After seeing all the examples, this makes me feel my purchase is not honoured 100%.

There is no mention on the website of the history function and you can read in the version history that it was removed in version 1.30 Your also the first person to even notice that it is not there or even ask about it.

I retain the right to remove AND add features as I see fit. For example mograph support was added shortly before history was removed.  so as with any software , its give and take, things change and there have to be compromises. 

Login or Signup to post a comment