Start a new topic
Answered

Esri World Physical

Hello. I wanted to ask why some maps (textures) not downloaded? For example 'Esri World Physical' in my case not loaded, folders with tiles empty and as a result it generates black texture. But at the same time, for example 'Esri World Imagery' downloaded normally.

Thank you.

Best Answer

World physical works just fine. it only goes up to level 8.

As i have said countless times, 

• I am not responsible for these layers, provide no support for them, and can do nothing about the quality or availability of any of these layers. You have no rights or expectations, as to their availability or quality.

>Here is your software, it has a button and by pressing this button, nothing happens (actually happens, but not what should happen), for me (aka user) it means the button does not work. Right?

Absolutely NOT. Each layer is a web-link. Web-links break. The content can change at any time, at the discretion of the creator / owner of the layer. this software can do nothing about this, any more than I can.

Paul

1 person has this question

Paul, thanks for the reply. Yes, it's all clear and known about textures.. 

But in this case I see it differently. 

That's what I meant.

Here is your software, it has a button and by pressing this button, nothing happens (actually happens, but not what should happen), for me (aka user) it means the button does not work. Right?

But this is not a question, it's just my opinion. 

Sorry if it annoys you.

Answer

World physical works just fine. it only goes up to level 8.

As i have said countless times, 

• I am not responsible for these layers, provide no support for them, and can do nothing about the quality or availability of any of these layers. You have no rights or expectations, as to their availability or quality.

>Here is your software, it has a button and by pressing this button, nothing happens (actually happens, but not what should happen), for me (aka user) it means the button does not work. Right?

Absolutely NOT. Each layer is a web-link. Web-links break. The content can change at any time, at the discretion of the creator / owner of the layer. this software can do nothing about this, any more than I can.

Paul

Login or Signup to post a comment